At Horace Mann, we have as many opportunities to grow your career as we have departments within the company. We offer opportunities in claims, customer service, human resources, information technology, marketing and more.
Horace Mann offers many benefits to its employees, including:
- Generous vacation policy;
- 401(k) plan that includes an automatic company-paid, 3-percent contribution of your eligible salary as well as a dollar-for-dollar match of your contributions up to 5 percent of your salary;
- Major medical insurance with prescription coverage;
- Dental plan;
- Flexible spending accounts (medical spending and dependent care accounts);
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits; and
- Basic life and voluntary group term insurance.
Employees are dedicated to giving back to the community. Horace Mann is one of the top contributors in the Springfield area to the annual local United Way campaign. Employees also support the Corporate Food Fight to benefit the Central Illinois Food Bank, the “Stuff the Bus” program to provide school supplies to low-income students, and clothing and blood drives each year. Learn more about our community involvement.
Besides working for a company that offers career growth opportunities, excellent benefits and various ways to get involved in the community, you will work for an organization that has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Central Illinois” by the Springfield Business Journal.