With our home policy
- Your lowest deductible will be waived if your home and auto(s) are damaged in the same occurrence.
- You’re covered if money or goods for a school-sponsored event are stolen while they’re in your possession.
You’ll be reimbursed for:
- The replacement of keys or rekeying of locks for your home and auto if your keys are stolen.
- Your monthly mortgage or rent payment if your residence is uninhabitable due to a covered loss.
You’ll pay no deductible on the first $1,000 of coverage:
- If your personal property is stolen from a vehicle that is parked on or near school property or at a school-sponsored event.
- For a covered loss if your personal property is being used for educational activities away from home.
All educator customers also receive our Identity Fraud Advocacy Services Endorsement with their property policy at no additional charge.